Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crysis graphical problem?

Well i have a PC setup that should be more than capable of running crysis on very high spec



This is it



AMD athlon 6400+ x2 @ 3.3ghz

6GB DDR2 800MHz RAM GEIL Black Dragon

Zotac Geforce 9800 GTX+

Vista home basic 64 bit



My problem is, when i run crysis on Very high (at 1440x900) i only have about 14 frames per second?! I had more than that on my old 8600 GT! and even if i put everything to Low, the fps is still only around 25-26!

I have tried turning individual settings down but no fix :S

I am running Nvidia's newest drivers and the crysis 1.2 patch.



I mean i thought my PC was good enough to run it as it plays Oblivion on max with 16xAA and 16AF and some texture mods etc and plays CoD4 on Max as well both at around 60 FPS!



So i dont really know waht the problem is, any help will be much appreciated.



ThanksCrysis graphical problem?
You should be seeing better performance on your computer than you are. Check that you have AA and AF off. update you drivers. overclock your card slighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment