Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crysis 2 lag for unknown reason.?

My Crysis 2 PC game lags for an unknown reason. I'm at the last mission (a walk in the park) and it never lagged like that before. Well it's not really a "lag" its like motion blur is overflowing. So whenever I move my mouse the game responds after 1 second and everything is just falling behind.

Details:



I HAVE set motion blur and FOV OFF with "Crysis 2 advanced graphics options tool"

I HAVE tried different graphic options.

I HAVE patched the game.

I DO NOT have a pirate version of the game.

My graphics card: Invidia GeForce GT 330M.

System: Windows 7 home premium.

Processor: IntelCore Inside i5



After playing the game WITH lag my laptop overheats and turns off. And its about +80C

Weird thing is that I had the same problem with the DEMO version of the game.



Any suggestions? Cause I really want to finish the game and start with MultiPlayer since I haven't tried it yet.



By the way. A second tiny tiny problem. My console wont open whatever I do. the hit key " 藝 " wont do anything I've tried different shortcut commands and I have the 1.1 patch installed. What can I do?Crysis 2 lag for unknown reason.?
crysis 2 take too much ram....its very heavy game....the minimum requirement is 4 gigs or more...just try to run the game with more ram..

No comments:

Post a Comment