Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crysis 2 on PC or PS3?

Hi, I am planning on getting Crysis 2 when it comes out. However, I'm having trouble with deciding witch version I should get. I've heard the PC version will have excellent graphics with Direct X 11, but the patch will come later. The PS3 has worse graphics but, the game still looks great.



I will appreciate any recommendations. But, please be detailed in your answerCrysis 2 on PC or PS3?
If the PC is good, it's always better than PS3


consoles are limited and cheap, good pc is expensive, but much worth

And as you said PC supports

dx 11,
HIRES textures,
MODDING,

same for dragon age 2

for PC there are already hires textures available, for ps3.. well, texture are crap!Crysis 2 on PC or PS3?
Ps3 easier to plays looks better also! Ps3 faster then a computer also
  • spongebob games online
  • medal of honor beta
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment