Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crysis 2 demo .dll error?

hi,



Yesterday patch 1.2 came out for the crysis 2 demo, after downloading and installing it, my virusscanner gave me 4 virusses, i ignored them and i tried to run the demo but it says: Could not acces CrySystem.dll (check working directory)



Is there a way to get rid of it or do i just need to wait for crytek to come with a new patch to solve the problem?Crysis 2 demo .dll error?
It might be that you have to update Direct X, this seems to have worked for me!



Find: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\crysis 2 鈥?demo\DirectX (Vista %26amp; Windows 7)

Or

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\common\crysis 2 鈥?demo\DirectX (Win XP)



Run: dxsetup.exeCrysis 2 demo .dll error?
I just did the exact same thing. I've been playing the demo for awhile now, so I know it's the real thing.



It told me to update to 1.2, so I did. Once that was finished, I got four viruses. I removed them and now I can't play the game.



I don't know what it is, either.Crysis 2 demo .dll error?
dude i have that game is better crysis 1 dont try wait to the real crysis 2 and play singleplayer beacuse the demo is multiplayer and the graphics are ugly as hell it will be better to wit for the original
if the Virus Scanner detected 4 Viruses, why the hell would you proceed to use it? Chances are that you downloaded a fake file. I would download MalwareBytes and run it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment