Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crysis 2 installation troubles?

I bought Crysis 2 a while back, beat it, then uninstalled it (but kept my saved games/data) off my computer a few months back because I needed more room on my hard drive. Today I got in the mood to play, but ran into some trouble.



When I stick in the CD there is no installation option, only Play, Technical Support, View the readme file, and Quit. This is all well and good, however when I click "Play" a patch begins to download.



Here's where things catch up on themselves: When the patch finishes downloading it tells me that it can't locate any place to put it, due to the fact that the game technically doesn't exist on my computer anymore. However, its not giving me the option of installing it again. So essentially its a never ending cycle. Can anyone help me with this problem?Crysis 2 installation troubles?
i think you need to make sure all data relating to crysis 2 is deleted so that it can properly conclude it is no longer installedCrysis 2 installation troubles?
Try this, it works quite well for actually removing the game after it was uninstalled.



http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Se鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment