Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crysis 2 or Brink (explanation please!) ?

Ok, I am almost done saving some extra money to get a new game (I have Xbox 360) and after seeing the competition I just can't make my mind up! I was going to get Homefront but after my brother bought and sold it, I became aware of the neglectful developers who didn't think it necessary to patch the freezes. So didn't get that. He then got Crysis 2 and that was "my cuppa tea(!)" I loved the graphics (I'm no graphics freak) and the gameplay, the weapons and suit modes -EVRYTHING! But then I saw Brink... a campaign and multiplayer wrapped up into one? Customizabiliy to the highest extent? Thankyou very much! What gripped my with this is that I love customizing charactars, and keeping that for online is a great idea! But Crysis 2 still looks good, so which one to get? Please explain so I know more about the game in question!



Thankyou in advance!Crysis 2 or Brink (explanation please!) ?
Both are great games. I would say that Crysis 2, dissapointed me a little. Yeah, graphics are top-notch, but to be honest I think that game lost it charm. Multiplayer is good, something like COD series. Single player is nice, computer controlled characters are smart enought, it's like you are playing Counter Strike online. Brink is more multiplayer based game than singleplayer, you could jump basically on any platform, it's like Mirrors Edge mixed with Fps. It's really hard to say which is better, but if you don't play xbox live, buy Crysis 2, if you have, then take the Brink, it has more customization, but you can't deny that crysis 2 hasn't, you can upgrade and mod your weapons and so on.

BTW when I said before that you can jump anywhere and on anything in Brink, i forgot to mention that that system is called S.m.a.r.t.

this video will show you freedom of movement in BRINK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L8GPBmhIuk%26amp;feature=related

Buy Crysis 2 if you like singleplayer, graphics, smart AI.
Brink if you like multiplayer, cartoony graphics, customization, physics.

No comments:

Post a Comment